WHO WE ARE
Pure Cricket was established in 2013 by its founder, Khalid (Bobby) Malik.
His objective was to provide a high quality cricket coaching service to help players realize their potential, enjoy the great game, and become the best that they can possibly be. Pure Cricket is based in Reading, but also provides coaching throughout a number of locations within the Berkshire and Hampshire areas.
We provide skill development, coaching and competition in cricket to people of all ages and gender to maximize their individual cricket potential and enjoyment.
Pure First Class Cricket Academy’s vision is to be recognized for its facilities, sportsmanship, competitiveness and its social contribution to the local community. We constantly strive to excel in providing an affordable professional private coaching service, and to be the place of choice for cricketers, supporters and volunteers alike within the county.
Professional Private Coaching
The founder – Khalid (Bobby) Malik have a goal to nurture talented cricket players through a structured coaching programme. Bobby is a talented, skillful and highly experienced professional cricket player/coach and is a ICC High performance level 3 & ECB level 2 coach. He played as a professional cricket player in pakistan & UK.
WE PROVIDE MORE BETTER
We aim to increase the knowledge and understanding of kids about cricket. Also, to improve their performance in a range of activities, encourage children to adopt a healthy lifestyle, raise aspirations and self-esteem and in so doing, contribute to raising educational attainment. We are fortunate to have been involved in the process from conception to implementation and this has clearly resulted in the production of a cricket coaching service that meets the needs of the teachers, parents and the children.
What our cricket coaching service provides:
- Our Head Coach will provide unique methods that allow cricketers to understand the best way of maximizing their power. The goal is to nurture talented cricket players through a structured coaching programme.
- Our weekly classes last for 60 to 120 minutes and are held during term times throughout the year. We operate three terms a year, usually between 8 to 20 weeks long and send out our term dates in advance of each new term. These sessions are intensive focusing on developing specific specialist skills using video & bowling machines where appropriate.
- We can ensure the following: (a) encouragement, support and motivation to students studying cricket (b) access to facilities for practice and also suitable for the game bearing in mind the ability of the players (c) the opportunity for students to discuss and study advanced techniques, the laws etc.
- We are also providing an individual pupil assessment and a full monitoring and evaluation system
- After completing our coaching service, students should be able: (a) to understand the basic principles of the skills of the game, tactics, field placement and umpiring signals (b) to apply this knowledge to improve their performance and enjoyment in both practice and the game (c) to discuss the development of the game in recent times.
Khalid (Bobby) Malik have a goal to nurture talented cricket players through a structured coaching programme. Bobby is a talented, skillful and highly experienced professional cricket player/coach and is a ICC High performance level 3 and ECB level 2 coach. He played as a professional cricket player in Pakistan and in Uk for Falkland Cricket Club.
Bobby’s coaching credentials are very impressive. Khalid (Bobby) Malik is not only a full time professional cricket coach, but even until now, he still play cricket at a high level.
Some of his main credentials are as follows:
- Has over 20years coaching experience in the UK.
- A fully qualified ICC &ECB Coach.
- Head coach of Falkland cricket club.
- Head coach of Reading Cricket Club for 5 years .
- Played First Class Cricket in Pakistan.
- Former Berkshire Cricket Board’s Specialist Spin Coach.
- Spin bowling coach at bradfield college since 6years .
- Formercricket coach at Leighton park school .
- Expert knowledge of all the key elements that make a successful cricketer. From fielding, to batting, to bowling, to developing the mental strength required to progress to a high level.